Bowman Bookfair is Open Now
Shop through October 29!
Adult Caregivers shopping – please use the external Gym entrance (at the side of the Bowman building) by the compost bins. The door will be open during the book fair hours below. Kids will come through with their class to make a WISH LIST! The Bowman Book Fair will be open during the following shopping hours:
- October 20: 8-9 a.m. and 3-4 p.m.
- October 21: 8-9 a.m. and 12-2 p.m.
- October 22: 8-9 a.m. and 12-2 p.m.
- October 25: 8-10 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
- October 26: 8-10 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
- October 27: 8-10 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
- October 28: 8-10 a.m. and 3-4 p.m.
- October 29: 8-10 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Do you want to buy your student(s) wish list books or contribute to the classroom library but do not have time to come into the book fair? Besides shopping online, you can:
Shop for you Classroom library
- Room Helpers will communicate about your classroom wish lists
- All classroom wishlists are posted here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C622EoNY7JWvs0aj4GtRmSaMq0AQJIPAg08BdyjNKZY/edit?usp=sharing
- Update the spreadsheet with any books you are purchasing and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make payments remotely – please include all sales tax (6.25%)
- Send a list of books to email@example.com for the books you are purchases and what homeroom they should go to.
- Create an eWallet at https://www.scholastic.com/bf/bowmanelementaryschool3 for the EXACT AMOUNT including tax. Email the code or we can look up and apply the funds from your eWallet!
- Alternatively, you can send in cash or check (made to Bowman PTO) with your student(s)
- Books will be delivered directly to your classroom