As a Room Helper you may find the following templates useful. Please revise each as per your classroom needs.
Room Helper Template Forms (Please copy the google docs to your own drive to make edits.)
- Welcome/Information Letter from Room Helpers
- Room Helper/Teacher Questionnaire
- Classroom Budget Spreadsheet
- Room Helper Check List
- Class Roster Template
- New Student Welcome Letter
- Contact Information Form
- Room Helper Purchasing and Amazon Wishlist Guidelines
- Adult Potluck Invitation
- Scholastic FAQs
- Lexington Education Fund STAR (Staff Teacher Appreciation and Recognition) Award
Room Creativity Blog
Check out this great Room Helper blog with creative and fun classroom activities and party ideas.
This blog is a way for Bowman Room Helpers to share creative ideas for class party activities, class raffle basket themes and Teacher Appreciation gifts. Help us grow this Room Helper resource. Do you have something you’d like to share? If you have an activity, theme or gift that worked well (and photos), please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
For more helpful information on being a Room Helper, click here.