As a Room Parent, you may find the following templates useful. Please revise each as per your classroom needs.
If you need to make copies to distribute to your classroom families, we suggest you use LPS Print Center as a first option. If LPS Print Center is unable to handle the print job, Click here for additional printing instructions.
Room Parent Template Forms (Please copy the google docs to your own drive to make edits.)
- Welcome/Information Letter from Room Parents
- Class Contact Information Form
- Room Parent/Teacher Questionnaire
- Classroom Budget Spreadsheet
- Room Parent Check List
- Room Parent Purchasing & Amazon Wish List Guidelines
- Class Roster Template
- New Student Welcome Letter
- Parent Potluck Invitation
- Scholastic FAQs
- Lexington Education Fund STAR (Staff Teacher Appreciation and Recognition) Award
Room Parent Creativity Blog
Check out this great Room Parent blog with creative and fun classroom activities and party ideas.
This blog is a way for Bowman Room Parents to share creative ideas for class party activities, class raffle basket themes and Teacher Appreciation gifts. Help us grow this Room Parent resource. Do you have something you’d like to share? If you have an activity, theme or gift that worked well (and photos), please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
For more helpful information on being a Room Parent, click here.